Are you looking for a good accountant cover letter example? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
Here is a good accounting cover letter sample:
Accountant Cover Letter Example
Name | City, State | Email | Phone
Title of Position Applying to Goes Here!!
MM, DD, YYYY
Dear (List full name of recruiter or hiring authority and their title here),
Please consider my enclosed resume and credentials as my application for the Title of Position Here position at Company Name Here. Review of my qualifications will showcase years of demonstrated experience in performing general accounting functions such as financial statements/reports, and GAAP calculation methods, in addition to strong analytical skills with expertise in transaction and workflow details. These experiences have enabled me to collaborate effectively with business managers to resolve variances, refine forecasts, and identify opportunities for process improvements. I am certain that my motivation, academic experience, bilingualism/multilingualism, financial expertise and professional demeanor will make me an excellent addition to your team as your Title of Position Here.
Other highlights of my career that succeed expectations of Company Name Here would be:
- Exceptional academic qualifications, including a Full Degree name from School.
- Performed data analysis to identify key trends, decipher relevant market information, and ultimately gain competitive advantage and dictate future strategies.
- Significantly contributed to the annual budget process, working with various department executives to review historical activities, trends, and future obligations.
- Examined standard costs against actuals, identifying process inefficiencies and improvement opportunities.
- Commended for saving the company $XX due to streamlining product flow and enhancing accounting methodologies.
- Organized processes and procedures to support XX% reduction in month-end close from X to X days.
- Supervised trainees on various engagements and provided ongoing training and mentorship.
In particular, the strong relationships cultivated with clients, team members, upper management, and the community has resulted in significant increases in the success of numerous projects and a stellar reputation in the industry. It would be a pleasure to work at your organization where teamwork, efficiency and customer satisfaction comes first. My resume will provide additional details concerning my accomplishments. I welcome the opportunity for an interview to discuss the performance you can expect from me.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
We also have a good accountant resume example here.
If you want more tips on writing a cover letter – Check out or post on “Writing an Awesome Cover Letter.”