Are you looking for a good executive assistant cover letter example? Well look no further! Here is an example of a good cover letter sample for an executive assistant position.
Executive Assistant Cover Letter Example
Dear (List full name of recruiter or hiring authority and their title here),
Please consider my enclosed resume and credentials as my application for the Title of Position Here position at Company Name Here. Review of my qualifications will showcase years of demonstrated experience providing exceptional executive-level administrative support, ensuring projects are completed on time and with high confidentiality. These experiences have enabled me to relieve executives of managing their busy schedules by organizing their calendars, liaising with clients, preparing documentation and planning meetings and events. I am certain that my motivation, academic experience, bilingualism/multilingualism, executive support expertise and professional demeanor will make me an excellent addition to your team as your Title of Position Here.
Other highlights of my career that succeed expectations of Company Name Here would be:
- Exceptional academic qualifications, including a Full Degree name from School.
- Supported members of the executive team by promptly and accurately fulfilling administrative and business needs.
- Maintained CEO’s calendar – scheduled appointments, and planned and organized meetings, teleconferences and travel.
- Exercised negotiation skills to secure favorable terms and pricing agreements with vendors, hotels, caterers and other service providers, saving at least $XX annually.
- Improved office efficiency by implementing an electronic filing system which introduced additional time-saving measures.
- Enhanced communication between staff department and executive team, fostering a sense of teamwork and collaboration.
In particular, the strong relationships cultivated with clients, team members, upper management, and the community has resulted in significant increases in the success of numerous projects and a stellar reputation in the industry. It would be a pleasure to work at your organization where teamwork, efficiency and customer satisfaction comes first. My resume will provide additional details concerning my accomplishments. I welcome the opportunity for an interview to discuss the performance you can expect from me.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.