A Digital Project Manager manages and executes digial projects in an IT environment. Below is a general job description:
Like all project managers, the digital project manager is involved early in the life cycle of a project, helping to establish parameters and requirements. After developing requirements and specifications, the digital project manager must then take the project and divide it into tasks or pieces to be completed by different teams; this includes delegating and explaining the required task and the project as a whole to each team. While each team works on their tasks, the digital project manager continues to monitor progress, ensuring that benchmarks are met by certain deadlines.Payscale
If this is the kind of job you want or you have, you’re in the right place! We have a resume example for you and three tips from our professional resume writers below.
Digital Project Manager Resume Example
💡ZipTip: view 200+ more professional resume samples for all industries, along with a guide to writing resumes from our experts.
Digital Project Manager Resume (text version)
email | www.linkedin.com/in/ | phone number
Digital Project Manager
A savvy, accomplished, technical Digital Project Manager highly regarded for orchestrating high-profile IT projects and programs for F100 industry leaders like Kaiser Permanente, Cisco, and Apple. Out-of-the-box thinker who champions innovative technical solutions to address complex client needs and related business problems, ensuring superior outcomes. Sought for cross-functional expertise in Big Data/Hadoop, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Software-as-a-Service, AWS Cloud, and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Management. Known as a superb communicator who builds productive stakeholder relationships while leading diverse teams to exceed all performance expectations.
- Digital Projects
- Process Improvements
- Global Delivery
- Cloud Computing
- Budgeting/Cost Control
- Team Liaison
- Data Governance
- IT Planning
- Performance Mgmt
Digital Project Manager | ZipJob | New York City, NY Year – Present
- Chosen to helm entire RFP selection process for a high-profile XXXX project to understand future technology needs to support business priorities and operations, effectively supporting up to $XXM in year-over-year revenues.
- Spearheaded outstanding initiatives in the area of Data Curation, Data Virtualization and Big Data Analytics in the AWS Cloud Data Lake with an operating budget of $XX M, using innovative methodologies to continuous optimize expenditures.
- Sought for excellent communication and interpersonal acumen, exceed all expectations as primary contact for project kickoffs, development, testing, management of mission-critical issues and risks, and launch.
- Partner directly with enterprise architecture/IS, InfoSec, and network teams while simultaneously coordinating with leadership to resolve time-sensitive issues to ensure successful delivery of projects, including XXXX, XXXX, and XXXX.
- Oversee all phases of development to guarantee the best possible results, monitoring workflow and facilitating execution of Master Data Management-Product Master project that provides a centralized, accessible repository for the Bank’s product data and hierarchies; delivered essential contributions to improve data quality, support banks growth, ability to add new products and services, enable consistency and efficiency in reporting and analytics, and efficient use of an operating budget of $1M.
Master of Science | Southern Illinois University
Bachelor of Science | Mount Saint Mary College
Certifications: List all relevant certifications here
Bonus: free resume template
ZipJob now offers a resume template you can download. The template is set up with an easy to read layout like the example above: clear section headings, modern font, and follows a reverse-chronological resume format (preferred by both hiring managers and ATS scans).
How to write a Digital Project Manager resume: 3 tips
Group your short term projects together
If your work experience includes several short term projects–as many freelance and contract workers do–our experts recommend you group the related projects under one job title. This reduces the impression of job hopping, especially when your work experience is related.
For the job title, it’s best to keep it brief and descriptive. Consider the following suggestions:
- Freelance Graphic Designer
- Content Specialist for Online Retail
- Data Entry Assistant
- Marketing Copywriter
- Customer Service Rep (remote)
Maximize your core competencies
Your core competencies, or key skills, are a powerful way to show an ATS scan that you’re a great applicant. This section should change slightly for almost every job you apply for. You want to keep it highly tailored to the job description. For example, if one of your core competencies is customer service but the job description is looking for client communication skills, swap out “customer service” for “client communication.”
To identify the best skills to highlight here, this list of 10 vital skills to put on your resume is a good starting point.
Add a technical skills section
Many people in this field have several technical skills that don’t always fit in a core competencies section, such as software, coding languages, or digital tools. Instead of leaving out your hard-earned skill set, you should add a separate technical skills section for the skills.
Having a great resume will help you land your next job as a Digital Project Manager. Use this example as a guide to what kind of skills and experience employers are looking for in this field.
Still have questions? Comment below or hire your own resume writer. Zipjob has over 100 professional resume writers with experience in all industries, ready to help you create your best resume. Click below to see our services: