Entry Level Attorney Cover Letter Example
Cover letters are vitally important for rounding out any successful resume submission. If you’ve struggled to put together your own cover letter for an entry level attorney resume, we have the entry level attorney cover letter example you need:
MM, DD, YYYY
Dear (List full name of recruiter or hiring authority and their title here),
Please consider my enclosed resume and credentials as my application for the Title of Position Here position at Company Name Here. Review of my qualifications will showcase years of demonstrated experience analyzing complex research, data, and documentation to prepare and represent individuals in sensitive cases, while performing additional tasks both autonomously and as a member of a diverse legal team. These experiences have enabled me to sustain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and law enforcement personnel to ensure success. I am certain that my motivation, academic experience, bilingualism/multilingualism, legal expertise and professional demeanor will make me an excellent addition to your team as your Title of Position Here.
Other highlights of my career that succeed expectations of Company Name Here would be:
- Exceptional academic qualifications, including a Full Degree name from School.
- Actively communicated with clients and claimants do discuss claim decisions, delays and denials.
- Collaborated with Legislative Services to fine-tune the language of proposed rules and ensure compliance.
- Researched and drafted revised state statutes and regulations for adoption.
- Interviewed prospective clients, performed fact-checking investigations, monitored the status of rules and policies, and interpreted regulations and laws.
- Prepared a policy and potential constitutional challenges memorandum on newly passed cyber-crime law for the Attorney General.
- Briefed prosecutors and investigators on proposed legislation and coordination efforts to combat crime.
In particular, the strong relationships cultivated with clients, team members, upper management, and the community has resulted in significant increases in the success of numerous projects and a stellar reputation in the industry. It would be a pleasure to work at your organization where teamwork, efficiency and customer satisfaction comes first. My resume will provide additional details concerning my accomplishments. I welcome the opportunity for an interview to discuss the performance you can expect from me.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.