Are you looking for a good actuarial analyst cover letter example? Well look no further! Here is an example of a good cover letter sample for an entry level actuarial analyst position.
(We also have a great entry level actuarial analyst resume example here.)
Dear Sir/Madam, (Call them to find out who to address this to)
I am writing to express my interest in your Actuarial Analyst Position and have enclosed my resume and credentials for your consideration. Review of my qualifications will confirm that I am a highly motivated candidate with strong academic qualifications including pursuit of two Bachelor degrees focusing on Business Economics and Mathematics and Computation where I have a Major GPA of 4.0. In addition, I have already passed Exam P/1, Exam FM/2, Exam MFE/3F. I have strong analytical, problem solving and accounting skills gained through prestigious internships, research and vigorous coursework. Other highlights of my career that would help me to exceed as your Actuarial Analyst would be:
- Won first prize in UCLA Actuarial Case Competition on the financial impact of ACA
- Published a series of iOS apps for actuarial exams, which have two thousand users currently
- Strong technical skills with expertise in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Access), VBA, C++, Objective-C, Java, Python, SAS, SPSS, SQL, R, MATLAB and LaTeX
- Award winning academic career including a current Major GPA of 4.0 as well as numerous awards:
- UCLA Actuarial Case Competition – First Prize
- UCLA Real Estate Case Competition – Third Prize
- Mathematical Contest in Modeling (International) Honorable Mention
- Currently a Research Assistant where I accurately analyze human bone tissue through isolation and mechanical testing of microstructures, develop and meticulously review quantitative models about bone collagen orientation in MATLAB and evaluate bone density data using hypothesis testing and other statistical methods
- Excellent interpersonal skills, hard work and dedication have built up a reputation for being positive in decision making, straightforward and honest in communicating while being flexible in problem solving.
I am also the President of the Mathematical Modeling Association, Director of Finance for the VEX Robotics Clubs and serve as a IRS Tax Volunteer. I am certain that my superior skills set and motivation would be a welcome addition to your organization. My resume will provide additional details concerning my qualifications and accomplishments, and I would welcome the opportunity for an interview to discuss the performance you can expect from me.
You should also check out our post on how to write an awesome cover letter.