Samples & How to Guide
Enterprise Architect Resume Example & Guide
- Enterprise Architect Resume Sample
- Free Downloadable Template
- Tips on how to write the perfect Enterprise Architect resume
Zipjob is a member of:
Enterprise Architects manage networks and services, such as infrastructure. Below is a general job description:
Enterprise architects maintain information technology (IT) networks and services used by their organization. This work is typically mental, although some physical work may be required, such as driving a vehicle to destinations that require IT services. Tasks performed by enterprise architects include maintaining IT services and projects, keeping the business up to date with new technology, providing feedback to the company on IT networks and potential improvements, and working with other staff on a variety of projects.
If this is the kind of job you want or you have, you’re in the right place! We have a resume example for you and three tips from our professional resume writers below.
You should never use a creative resume
Many job seekers think that an eye-catching resume template will help them stand out to hiring managers and increase their chances of landing an interview. This is a myth put out by resume builders that value design over content.
The truth is that most hiring managers prefer a traditional resume format.
Creative resume templates, like the one pictured here, can actually hurt your chances of landing an interview. Instead, you should use a basic resume format that quickly communicates your basic information and qualifications–like the one included below.
Enterprise Architect Resume Example
How confident are you feeling about your resume? If you need more help, you can always refer to the following resume sample for a position.
Want to land 2-3x more interviews… guaranteed?
Enterprise Architect Resume (Text Format)
City, State or Country if international
Phone | Email
Enterprise Architect Professional
An accomplished, team-oriented Technical Architect highly regarded for driving the design and flawless execution of system architecture, development, and administration for F50 industry leaders like General Motors. Out-of-the-box thinker who excels in assessing all business, system, and technical requirements to build tailored solutions that exceed all expectations. Known as an accomplished project manager who guarantees superior results using expertise covering business process mapping, document libraries, workflow creation, automation, problem-solving, best practices, and more.
- Systems Architecture
- Project Management
- Process Mapping
- Systems Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Workflow Design
- Quality Assurance
- Chosen to lead several high-profile projects, including a Corporate Intranet site using search-driven XXXX application with authoring site and 48 country target sites, with some country sites possessing additional variation languages; project cited as essential in an XX% increase in overall organizational coordination.
- Migrated approximately 2000 sites to Office 365 (SharePoint Online) and drastically reduced the XXXX footprint from X farms to SharePoint 2013 & Office 365 Hybrid; elevated related efficiencies and reduced related costs by a record-breaking XX% within only X months.
- Created and diligently implemented workflows, custom web parts, and Silverlight applications for XXXX to elevate productivity through the expert utilization of XXXX and XXXX.
- Revamped methods to train staff members on the functionality of XXXX, including configuration, process flows, workflows, XXXX; championed innovative teaching methodologies which were later adopted across the entire organization.
Complete School Name, City, St/Country: List Graduation Years If Within the Last Ten Years
Complete Degree Name (Candidate) – Major (GPA: List if over 3.3)
- Relevant Coursework: List coursework taken (even include those you are planning on taking)
- Awards/Honors: List any awards, honors or big achievements
- Clubs/Activities: List clubs and activities in which you participated
- Relevant Projects: List 2-3 projects you have worked on
Everything You Need To Write Your Enterprise Architect Resume
Now that you’ve seen an example of a job winning Enterprise Architect resume, here are some tips to help you write your own. You should always begin with a summary section. Remember to use basic formatting with clear section headings and a traditional layout. Finally, be sure to include top skills throughout your resume. We’ve included several examples common for Enterprise Architect below.
Let’s start with your resume summary section.
Summary for an Enterprise Architect Resume
The resume summary replaces the out-of-date resume objective. A summary outlines the most impressive parts of your resume for easy recall by your potential employer, while also serving to fill in personal qualities that may not appear elsewhere on the page. Remember that summaries are short and consist of pithy sentence fragments! You can check out the Enterprise Architect resume example for more information!
Always start with your most recent positions at the top of your resume. This is called reverse-chronological format, and keeps your most relevant information easy for hiring managers to review.
Formatting an Enterprise Architect Resume
Our experts recommend you start your resume with a resume summary, like the one above. Other common sections are Work Experience, Education, and either Skills or Core Competencies. Here are some guides from our blog to help you write these sections:
- How To Write Your Resume’s Work Experience Section
- How To Write Your Resume’s Education Section
- Good Skills To Put On Your Resume
Other sections for you to consider including are foreign language skills, awards and honors, certifications, and speaking engagements. These could all be relevant sections for your resume.
Enterprise Architect Skills for a Resume
Your resume should include all your skills that are relevant to your target job. Skills include both hard skills and soft skills. Hard skills are the technical know-how you need to complete a job, such as data analysis or HTML. You can include hard skills in your core competencies section.
Soft skills are harder to quantify, so they require more information to explain your aptitude. Some top soft skill examples include communication, problem solving, and emotional intelligence. Use several examples of how you use your key soft skills throughout your work history, profile summary, and resume title.
Writing Your Enterprise Architect Experience Section
Your Work Experience section should make up the bulk of your resume. This section should include your relevant job titles, companies that employed you, and the dates you were employed.
Most people will finish this section by listing daily duties in short bullet points. Don’t be one of them!
To make your resume stand out, you need to add your accomplishments and key skills to your resume’s Work Experience section.
Here are three tips from our experts:
- Use the STAR method to describe a situation, task, action, and result. This is adapted from a behavioral interview technique, so interviewers will recognize the format. it’s also a great chance for you to organize your key accomplishments.
- Don’t forget about LinkedIn! The majority of employers are going to look you up on LinkedIn, so it’s smart to make sure your LInkedIn profile is up to date and include your URL in your resume’s contact section.
- Always include a cover letter. Not everyone will bother, so it helps you look like a serious job applicant. It’s also your chance to introduce yourself: who you are, why you’re applying for this job, and how you want to proceed.
And let’s wrap it all up!
We wish you the best of luck for your job hunt, and don’t forget to check out our Cover Letter Tips!
Didn’t get the specific answers you wanted from this page? Please leave a comment with your question or visit Zipjob on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to ask. And if you really liked the sample, don’t forget to pin it on Pinterest!
Your download has started!
Professional Resume Services
Land 2x More Interviews…Guaranteed!