Are you looking for an academic advisor cover letter example?
Well you’ve come to the right place.
We put together a good academic cover letter sample.
You can also check out a good example of an academic advisor resume here.
Academic Advisor Cover Letter Example
Name | Email | Mobile | LinkedIn
Dear Mr. XXXX: FIND THE NAME! Call and find out who to make it out to; it’s imperative that you personalize communications.
I am writing to express my interest in working for xxx as your xxx, and have enclosed my resume and credentials for your consideration. Review of my credentials will confirm that I am a dependable, passionate and high-performing professional with strong interpersonal and communication skills. I have extensive academic qualifications including the pursuit of my MBA from Georgia College and State University combined with several years of experience increasing enrollment and recruitment/admissions for key Universities. I am a strong leader with the ability to develop strategic initiatives to ensure continued growth and retention in highly competitive environments.
Other highlights of my career that would help me to exceed as your Graduation Coach would be:
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize a busy workload and ensure complex projects are delivered on time and exceed expectations
- Experienced in working with students – I am able to develop trust and relationships quickly, and will utilize my strong interpersonal skills to greatly increase initial and continued enrollment
- Superior technical skills with expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outloook) as well as Salesforce, Banner, MS Office Suite, WordPress, Wix
- Proven leader – currently manage the entire Recruitment and Admissions process for University clients and lead team members to ensure critical projects are completed timely and exceed all expectations
- Consistently a top performer-my career showcases promotions and the receipt of coveted awards
In particular, the strong relationships I build with clients, team members, managers and the community has resulted in significant increases in project success and gained an enormous amount of respect. I am confident that my personal touch and ability to build lasting relationships would be a welcome addition to xxx. My resume will provide additional details concerning my qualifications and accomplishments, and I would welcome the opportunity for an interview to discuss the performance you can expect from me.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
You can also check out our post with some important tips for writing a cover letter here.